Redshaw School Partners with Marathon Kids – Nike
“Redshaw Run Club 5” is a run club for kids that is currently being offered to 5th grade students at Redshaw school.
Redshaw Run Club 5 will:
- Improve students overall mental and physical health and empower them with opportunities to build on their physical levels of ability, self-confidence, teamwork and perseverance.
- Will inspire students and show them that through hard work and determination anything is possible.
- Integrate the 11 Principles of Effective Character Education into Redshaw RunClub 5 - Focus: Perseverance, Teamwork, Respect and Caring.
- Provide students with equitable opportunities to participate in intramural sports at the elementary level, so that they can begin to develop a love for physical activity and overall health and wellness at an early age.
- Invite families to run with their children as this will allow for parents to be involved in their children’s academic and physical achievements.
#REDSHAW RUNCLUB ROCKS!